Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, what TOOK you so long?

Dear Baby TJ, Look little buddy.. I love you, but while we're staying at M's mom's, and we're all stuck in the same room, you need to NOT stomp all over my face at 3 a.m., or stick your whiskers up my nose, or knock shit over on the dresser. Your alternative is being set free in the main house... with the dogs. Kapeesh?

Dear M, I'm SO happy you're home. I feel 80% less like someone will break into the house to kill me at any time. (The other 20% remains because we watch WAY too many Datelines, Criminal Minds, and 20/20s....)

Dear Stomach, welp... we've had a bag of chips by 9:30 and I KNOW you want more but you're just going to have to hang on for 2 more hours.

Dear legal research, write yourself. I'm quite tired of you. Actually thanks to Baby TJ I'm quite tired in general. frick.

Dear 50 Shades Freed, Well, I finally BOUGHT you.. a week and a half after finishing the other 2... nowwwww to find time to read you. And not neglect M. Or studying. hmer.

Dear Saturday, I'd say I'm looking forward to you and sleepin in but OH WAIT, I have a lecture for 3 and a half hours. at 9:00 a.m. On a Saturday. GOSH I love barbri.


  1. HA! I love it! Whenever Jason is out of town my heart stop every time I hear the tiniest sound.