Tuesday, November 26, 2013

WEDDING RECAP // FAMILY PHOTOS


Hi, still here, still rolling.

In honor of this gloriously short Thanksgiving week, work has decided to actually be busy! That's a lie, everybody else is busy but they just weren't handing stuff down to me as efficiently.
No weekend recap this weekend. In blogger-sinful-fashion I had Friendsgiving with Lo, Syndal and Jess and our men. I spent 50% of the night eating cheese, and 50% of the night petting Jess's cats. So overall it was the best night of my life.
But seriously, Jess made SUCH a ridiculously delicious meal, I know without a doubt it'll be better than my real Thanksgiving meal, and if you couldn't tell I'm hungry right now by the way I'm fawning over it.. well.. I don't know what to tell ya.
So there's that. Rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, was at my parents on "dad duty" for a bit while he and M went to the UMD/UMN hockey game. Bulldogs won. WOOP WOOP (my alma mater). Really I don't care though, I'm the worst alumni ever. I actually usually prefer the Gophers.

Moving on- more wedding posts:
Ahhhh family photos. 
They were rapid fire, they involved a lot of smiling and swapping out family members. I won't bore you with all of the 100 combinations. They're a necessary component of a wedding day, and I know our parents will really like them, but they're just never my favorite. Don't get me wrong, they're nice photos, but I prefer the more editorial style of the rest of the photos. 
Since I've started this post out on SUCH a high note (;-)) here they are!:

Up next: the ceremony!

1 comment:

  1. We should start a club "Worst UMD alums ever", because that's totally me too! :)

    ReplyDelete